Friday, September 18, 2009

They say its your birthday..............LOLA



So I am having such a hard time beiliving that my girl Lola is seven today. Seven years ago we went into the hospital with a small leak in my water bag and 5 hours later little miss chloe was born. Everyone was there and it was so exciting, we will always remember her major conehead b/c she came out so fast and those big lips. Little did we know what we were in for when we came home...............hello why doesnt anyone tell you it will be so hard. Oh thats right b/c you wouldnt listen anyways. Well know she is the best helper anyone could ask for. She is always wanting to play with her brother and sister, and is very excited about the new baby. I just wish she was not at school so much so she could help me out a little more:) I am so thankful to have a daughter, there is such a bond there that you just dont get with a boy. Chloe is sweet, caring, funny, smart, bossy, social butterfly, a great helper, and has to be pushed into trying new things. Then she never wants to stop b/c she loved it so much. Today has been a whirlwind, but we always try to make birthdays special for our kids. People think it is terrible that we dont get our kids presents for there birthday(you are all dying right know, but our kids get so much from our families that we dont need to buy them more.) So instead we made her breakfast, took her out to chinese for lunch, then after school we are hitting the apple orchard to get pumpkins, and yes going out to dinner after that. We never eat out so when my kids ask for something it is a very special treat to eat out. Chloe is such a sweet girl and I am so that I have her as my oldest daughter. Love ya CHLOE BETH!!!!

3 comments:

codi said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe!! Hope you have a very special day. Thanks for your message, Mindy-it was great to hear from you! Hope you are all doing well!

saras said...

Happy Birthday Lola! I think I was the only person NOT in the room when you were born, what a cool thing to have EVERYONE there! I loved all the words you used to describe Lola, totally the same I would have said! We can't wait to celebrate on Sunday, yeah!!!

jamie said...

happy birthday chloe! we have to hang out- wish we lived closer! :)