Monday, August 31, 2009

Eight years of BLISS:)


Well we have made it 8 years:) Almost 4 kids later and lots of fun and laughter, I could not be happier with the man God has chose for me to spend the rest of my life with. When I look back over the 8 years there has of course been some hard times, but the good by FAR out weights the bad. Tommorow is our officially anniversary(9-1-01) scarry isnt it we were married on 911. Easy to remember though. I have to work tommorow night and wed night, and then we are leaving on family vacation thurs for the whole weekend. I guess that we dont need some big huge vacation to show each other how much we love each other, But that does not mean that I am hoping for one in the coming years, maybe when I am actually not pregnant or have a newborn:) I love you babe and am looking forward to many more wonderful years:0

No comments: