Monday, August 24, 2009

The first day of school





So I had one happy and one sad, you will never guess who..................... Chloe started to well up when we were getting ready to leave her classroom, it almost made me cry(which is such a rarity). Isaac said see you later mom and started walking around to everyone"hi im isaac what is your name dude?" He loves to meet new people. After school was another story."isaac how was school today?" They didnt let me have my snack and we didnt get to go outside today. Chloe on the other hand was beeming and couldnt stop talking about how much fun she had and loves her class. They only had school until 11:40 and then we went swimming. Rough first day, huh!!!!!!!!!! Mc kinzie kept walking around the house into the kids room looking for someone to play with, I kept telling her to hand on a few months and she will have a baby doll to play with(just kidding)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pic of kinzer is what I let her do while the kids are in school:)

No comments: