Sunday, January 10, 2010

We are surviving..............barely

Well we have started this new year by trying to hit our deductible right away and by non other than my sweet husband:) He never very rarely ever uses a sick day and most of them are used to help out some sick family member, so this is such a rarity for him to be down and out. I am really missing my partner so much. Greg has ended up with a bulging disk in his back and is in terrible shape. He is having a hard time just walking around the house and sleeping. So the other night I was up feeding Hudson in the chair in our room and he just shoots up out of bed and waves at me!! Maybe it is the medicine or who knows what, but I am so ready for the doctors to fix it so I can have my team mate back. You don't realize how much you rely on someone until they are unable to help you anymore. Chloe has yet again proved to be a huge help, when I leave for work she turns into super helper by putting her brother and sister to bed-picking up the house-getting stuff for her dad-and doing her homework. Poor Isaac was in the bathroom A LOT on Saturday while we were trying to get chairs done with stuff coming out both ends:(, but came around later that afternoon and told me he would take care of dad and rub his back while me and Chloe went and got groceries. He has such a sweet heart, it just melted ours!!! Kinnie just keeps being sweet and hilarious- she is really coming along in her speech and understating things. Now if Hudson could just sleep through the night that would be awesome, but at least there are three out of the six getting a good nights rest at this house. So the Lord never gives us more than we can handle right, well this has got to be a better week than right!!! Thank goodness for sweet little blessings to help get you through the hard times.

No comments: