Monday, March 29, 2010

Vacation to Florida-survived our flight home!!!!

Well we made it back and the airplane rides home were much easier than on the way down there. We finally got a good system down(greg would man the bags-I would man the children and then we would get situated once we got to our seats). Al tough when we finally did get to our seats on the first airplane, the lady next to me started to hyperventilate and take her jacket off, saying she could not sit next to kids again. Needless to say we all switched seats and it worked out. The kids did great, when we finally walked in our door we sat down and were so overwhelmed we didn't even know where to start. 2 CUPS OF COFFEE later we were cooking and getting some work done. Luckily they lost one of our bags and it didn't arrive till two days later, which made less work for me!!! We had the most relaxing vacation, which was much to our surprise. With four kids there just isn't a whole lot of relaxation-which is fine!! My parents were awesome to us and we so appreciate all they did for us. The kids spent most of their time in the pool-kinzie did a great job setting of the alarm!! She could not stay away from the pool-loved it and LOVED THE ALARM she wore all the time to let us know when she fell in. We also rode our bikes almost everyday at least six miles a day. Chloe is a fantastic bike rider and we were really impressed by how far she can ride. Isaac learned to ride a two wheel bike down there and has since taken off here. Which helps me out a ton b/c now greg can take hud in the pull behind and I only have to take kinzie in the bike seat!! My dad gave me tons more pics- so I will post more later when I get the chance!!!




1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

What fun pictures!!! You guys look so relaxed and happy!! So glad that the flight home was easier!! I love your attitude about the missing suitcase! What a blessing to get to go there.