Monday, February 22, 2010

McKinzie need I say more

This picture is of kinzie this summer, but it is what I have been looking at a lot lately:)
So mckinzie has been something else lately!!! First off I can never get her to keep her diaper on-actually thinking I may try potty training her. Really just needed one more thing to do, starting to get bored four kids and all!! Then sunday we went as a family to the iowa vs iowa state gymnastics meet, we had a great time until someone spilled there chips walking down the stairs to us. We could not keep kinzie away from it. I am pretty sure most of her lunch and dinner was eaten of carver's floor this day:) Then we were driving to church and she started asking for an old apple core she saw on the floor(i was thinking of giving it to her but it had been there for a couple of days), asked greg if he fed her breakfast b/c I had not. The poor girl had not had any breakfast, so we did run back home and grab her something. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and we wonder why she is eating stuff off the floor. She is still very obsessed with baby hudson and I have found her on many ocassions trying to feed him his bottle, sucker, granola bar, oh my. At least she is sharing:) Well, she will surely not get lost in the mix!!

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

So blessed by your laid back, take life as it comes attitude! The chip story is too funny!