Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Superstars


So I just want to say that the last blog I posted had some major spelling errors, but if you could give me the benefit of the doubt I was nursing and blogging at the same time. Yes I have found it to be a great time to get computer stuff done. One thing all should know about Isaac is that he loves to get dressed all by himself, every morning, even down to his shoes. Most of the time it includes something superman or spiderman. So my little sis decided she didnt want to be left out and some how managed to squeeze into isaacs pjs. Yes she wears a 7 and he wears a 3, it made for some great laughs.

1 comment:

Jill Pennington said...

Never a dull moment in your house! It took me a while to figure out the new blog background too so don't worry. Did you check out the site on Andrea's blog? That is what I used and it had some pretty good instructions!