Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Were has the time gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay so I am having some serious blogging issues. My camera wont download and I just spent way to long trying to get a new background and I should be sleeping. ANYONE WHO CAN HELP WITH MY STUPID BACKGROUND!!! A quick update.......you will never believe this but after 2 days of Isaac going to preschool the teacher had an opening for 3 days a week instead of 2 days and out of 16 kids in the class Isaac was the only one she thought could handle it. So we of course did it and he is loving it. Should I say that I am loving it even more(I actually sort of miss him he brings so much laughter and fun to the house) but baby k and I are having a great time running and sometimes cleaning. It is so easy having one child, and one that cant talk back. All she does is eat sleep and coo, you gotta love that. Chloe is loving school and got totally spoiled on a girls weekend to chicago last weekend. We went to the american girl doll place for lunch WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. I think I had as much fun as she did. Well all is well at the lybecks and hopefully we will be able to post some pics soon.

No comments: