Tuesday, October 21, 2008

She finally did it........



Okay so she didnt actually cry when she got them done, but do you remember when you got your ears pierced and they had that burning sensation later. This is what she is whining about. So the story is we took chloe at age 4 when she said she wanted to get them done and she pulled when the lady shot the earring in and it of course hurt and she didnt want to do the other one.(2 years later) Okay so we take baby k 3 weeks ago and got hers done she barely cried and for some reason last night chloe wanted to get her other ear pierced. So long story short she got the other one pierced didnt cry a bit but wimpered when they poked the other one through. You go chloe!! I am so proud of you!!(and she looks just beautiful with her ears pierced) They arent the best pictures but you get the picture.

1 comment:

saras said...

I am still in shock! I love your bravery lola!!! I promised her that I would buy her a pair of earrings for Christmas, someone please remind me of this, we all know I am forgetful. Such exciting news!!! Glad to see your downloading of pics is working!