Friday, November 21, 2008

They call me lola.......................


So I have to just brag on chloe for a minute. We had her conferences with her teacher thursday morning and were very curious what the teacher was going to say. Last year at chloes conference the teacher told us how much of a leader she is, how she like to tell everyone what to do,and how mature she is for her age.(greg and I just looked at each other and started to laugh b/c that is exactally how you would describe my mother). It isnt a bad thing just absolutely hillarious to hear it for someone else. So anyways we havent had any calls or emails this year from the teacher so thought this was very bad or very good. Well it turned out to be great news. Chloes reading skills are at that of a second grader,(which we knew the girl never can put a book down, loves to read), and that she is very well behaved. Oh man you have to be kidding, that must mean that I am getting the worst of her than. She has a lot of attitude and sas and has to be checked very often. All in all very good as long as we keep it going in the right direction. I love you lola, and keep up the great work.

1 comment:

saras said...

I am not surprised, you rock lola! Seriously, look at that pic, how can you ever be mad at a face like that :)